Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cycles

Everything has an expiration date. That old milk in the fridge, that best friend from high school, and that person you thought you'd spend forever with. Nothing lasts forever; society says so.

Things in my personal life have been a little bumpy. My roommate and I had the big blow up a week ago, and things have simmered down. I almost feel bad for not wanting to work things out, but i just don't care. It's one of those situations where we are able to live together and go about our lives without animosity, but there's no interaction. Everyone is warning me that she's going to try and do something, but I don't think so. I mean, we just aren't friends anymore. We're not enemies. That's a very different situation. Had we turned into enemies I would worry about her trying to screw with me, or feel compelled to hurt her, but fortunately that's not the case. The countdown is on to the moment we are free of our prison apartment!

As of late, I've been spending a lot of time with Shew. Things are going well with just a few minor skirmishes. I've only been pissed off once so far. That's a Jewmas miracle! Our only problem is that when he gets drunk he likes to say what I feel to be snide comments. Things like: You don't acknowledge the nice things I do. That's the one that pissed me off. Out of all the guys I've dated, I actually am putting a lot of effort into Shew. So much so, I even dropped the attitude immediately and decided to just let it go for a change. It put a downer on the rest of the night, only made worse by my boss making me climb out of bed to work on an email campaign.

Oh, Shew and the Animator have been hanging out. That's partially of my doing. I introduced them and then they became Facebook friends. Side Note: My cell attaches to my friend's Facebook accounts. My roommate deleted me after our fight; I found this out when she vanished from my phone. Tacky! I then was forced to delete her boyfriend as a friend. She's told me before how she uses his account to see what he and his friends are saying about her. I didn't want her having the ability to get back to what's posted on my profile. Anyway, while I was in Baltimore, Shew wanted to go out and I told him to text the Animator. They went out, etc. Fast forward to last night when I went out to have a beer with the Animator. I was slow to reply to Shew when he asked where we were. He then texted the Animator to find out. That was not ok. I'm fine with them being friends, but the Animator is still my friend first. Meaning, I don't want the boy checking up on me by going over my head. Wait until I reply before tailing me. That's simple enough. It wasn't that I didn't want him to come hangout with us, but everyone needs to have separation between their worlds.

Other than the bad case of GMS that I'm experiencing, things are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment