Monday, February 8, 2010

Compensating/Compendating

This post comes from a conversation I had a few days ago with B. Brown. We were talking about the guys you pick even when they're not what you're looking for.

Let's start with the B. Brown examples. When she shows me guys that she's dated in the past I have to ask what she was thinking! They're dogs, and she's a hot girl. She settles for them with the hope that they'll be the one. She trades looks and personality for possibility. No. Just no. This is not proper compendating.

It's okay to trade a pretty face for a nice body that you only see when the shirt is off. These guys are generally nice because people have a bad first reaction to them. It's cruel, but true. The opposite of this would be a guy that has a great face and a beer gut. This one is a little more tricky because he might have the ego that comes from people mistaking him as the 'total package'. In reality he's just another douche bag that doesn't have the body to back up the attitude that is slightly sexy.

I've generally picked the good face, bad attitude guys. There's just something about a guy that's going to treat you like crap. If you recall an earlier post titled 'The Dildo Awards' you'll see what I'm talking about. Shew does break the mold on this one because he doesn't fit into my pre-defined categories, but I'm sure I can find a way to fit him into my judgement mold in one way or another.

My wife, Ray Ray, is good at compendating. Her type is tall, pale, bone-thin, and creepy. The last guy was large, round, hairy, and liked to say, "suck my dick and lick my (hairy) balls." OY! That's disgusting... and funny. Ray Ray hates the oral, so to imagine her actually giving into a guy is something to ponder. She was willing to do something she hates for someone she isn't that interested in just to try and make a relationship. That's going above and beyond the things B. Brown and I have done.

Ray Ray may actually be the first to find what we're all searching for. She is dating the Prince of Pants. He's all the things she likes and has a giant piercing in the end of his who-ha! The only downside to this guy is that he is dependent on Ray Ray's car. That makes me wonder if he's using her just a little. Use my wife and I'll light ya on fire, bastard! With that out of the way, I am curious if they'll last. Ray Ray has sworn off sex with others, and turned down all of her fun buddies. Could she have turned the compendating curse around? Time will tell, until then I'll continue to report on the sexual antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment