Monday, November 28, 2011

Social Calls

Shew sent Twinkle Toes home today and shared with me the details of the previous night. How is it that people always end up disliking me in one way or another? Let's rewind to the previous night. Shew text to let me know he and Twinkle Toes were on their way to a bar I like downtown. I declined the invite because it was after 10 p.m. And watching bad movies sounded good to me. They enjoyed their night and eventually made it back to Shew's place. Turns out that I was blasted for not attending and labels sour. Apparently Twinkle Toes viewed me as perpetually unfun. I despise this accusation because the pious three evenings I had gone out and had a great time. May I also add that the first two times I met Twinkle Toes I went out of my way to be fun and friendly. He can suck it. Not only was I labeled unfun, but the rest of my friends were labeled unfun because we didn't go out of our way to socialize with Twinkle Toe's friends at the house party on Thanksgiving. That's about crap, what person wants to invest their evening in people they will never see again? Also, when the only activity is dancing around to Wii you have to expect some will decline the invite to participate. So my vote is for Shew to find a gay that's less high maintenance and more user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment